• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 8

#1 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 03:25

So, let's try to figure out when the most convenient time for discussions is. Do you prefer to talk on weekends or working days? What time do you prefer? I live in the USA, state New York, so my timezone is Eastern Time (US & Canada) GMT -5:00.

#2 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 06:48

Got what you mean but... I've got the single thought at the moment and it sounds like: "It depends". smile.gif

#3 cshnik

cshnik

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 159 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 10:36

let me show you my investigation smile.gif
1. our local time is GMT+6.00 and yours is GMT-5.00...
2. to my mind, the most favourite time to communicate through the forum in real time is the evening time(because you have a lot of free time).. thus it begins approximately at 20.00[our local time]
3. 20.00-(6.00+5.00) = 9.00

it looks like the most preferable time for you to communicate with us is your morning time smile.gif

#4 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 10:46

2cshnik

Wait up. Will I be right in my thoughts about your opinion suggesting that people should wait till some definite time will come in order to post their replies even in the case if they can do it before? smile.gif

#5 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 27 January 2007 - 04:44

2cshnik

Wait up. Will I be right in my thoughts about your opinion suggesting that people should wait till some definite time will come in order to post their replies even in the case if they can do it before? smile.gif

read !Rules and Conditions! rtfm.gif

Цитата(cshnik @ Jan 25 2007, 23:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
let me show you my investigation smile.gif
1. our local time is GMT+6.00 and yours is GMT-5.00...
2. to my mind, the most favourite time to communicate through the forum in real time is the evening time(because you have a lot of free time).. thus it begins approximately at 20.00[our local time]
3. 20.00-(6.00+5.00) = 9.00

it looks like the most preferable time for you to communicate with us is your morning time smile.gif

I got it! Any other suggestions? What about weekends?

#6 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 27 January 2007 - 18:19

What's wrong?

I've got my own suggestion regarding to realtime chat. How do you find IRC? I mean, having a chat in IRC any time possible. Now I have a channel which I don't have an idea to use it for, it is: #ultimate @ RusNet. For the last time it's been private and had a key, so how do you find it to use the channel for the realtime chat?

#7 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 02:22

I've got my own suggestion regarding to realtime chat. How do you find IRC? I mean, having a chat in IRC any time possible. Now I have a channel which I don't have an idea to use it for, it is: #ultimate @ RusNet. For the last time it's been private and had a key, so how do you find it to use the channel for the realtime chat?[/font]

Hey, Hexfire! IRC is a good idea and in future it'll be very interesting to do this. But now I want to organize talking (not writing) chat. It's easy to find where to write, but you'd not find where to speak...

#8 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 11:10

So... This section considers/covers only speaking?

#9 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 23:17

So... This section considers/covers only speaking?

exactly :gossip:

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 анонимных