• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 7

#1 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 05:18

Let's get to know each other! Where do you live? How old are you? Where do you work (study)? What about your family? How long do you study English?...

#2 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 06:25

I bet it promises to be boring. The overwhelming majority of this forum members are the local ones. Think about it, could that be otherwise? And why didn't you start with introducing yourself?

Well, what's done is done, I'm 18 (about to turn 19 less than in a month), my real name doesn't make sense in the case, I'm a tranceaddict and someone else... Well, you see, you had to put more difference here, but since you hadn't, we're forced to observe the thread that is to be pulled down or swept in a couple of messages. Can't see other purpose. Well anyway I don't predict. smile.gif Improvise.

#3 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 13:44

hope thats alright if i first ask a question;)
Peter_b,do u speek russian?

#4 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 27 January 2007 - 04:15

Hey, guys! What are you doing? I don't want that you write your biography here. Didn't you read name of the topic? First discussion: About myself, Monday 29.01.07; 16:00 GMT I want to talk alive through Skype on this topic at Monday 29.01.07; 16:00 GMT. If you want to and have time, you just write here "Ok. I'm in. Call me at this time. Here is my Skype name...." Read !Rules and Conditions!

to Hexfire
I bet it promises to be boring. The overwhelming majority of this forum members are the local ones. Think about it, could that be otherwise? And why didn't you start with introducing yourself?

- We're gonna try here to learn English. If your English's good and it's boring for you - what are you doing here?
- I know nothing about Novosibirsk and other parts of Russia, but I want to know. And I can tell a lot about NYC or Niagara Falls, so maybe someone is interested in. Again, we try to learn English!
- Everyone has his own work, family, hobby... Think about it.

to dancinbaby
Peter_b,do u speek russian?

Yes, I do speak Russian wink.gif, although I am from Ukraine...

#5 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 01:38

dat's cool (i thought so) thumbsup.gif

#6 Zhizn

Zhizn

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 04:01

I want to try. i've sent you my info

#7 andrun

andrun

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 05:26

I want to try. i've sent you my info

me too

#8 Daytona

Daytona

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 06 September 2010 - 19:06

Hello! My name is Julia. I am 15 years old and I'm from Ukraine. I want to practice my English with english-speaking people. I am interesting in horse riding, cars, skate and snowboarding, travelling and photography. Write me on my e-mail: subarurallyteam@gmail.com
or Skype: daytonask8

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных