Сообщений в теме: 75

#21 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 22 July 2007 - 21:39

Yeah, I got your point. smile.gif
It's probably even better to say that forbidden things are always more attractive than the ones available.
Well, anyway thanks for your reply. One of the problems I've to manage at the moment is to highlight this section and convince people that it could be quite enjoyable to stay here since most of the points people come here with is to find something or ask if there's a man who can help one in improving english skills, etc…

Сообщение отредактировал Hexfire: 22 July 2007 - 21:40

#22 Noname

Noname

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 491 сообщений

Отправлено 22 July 2007 - 21:45

It's useful and interesting to discuss some phylosophical, psychological problems here. I feel that I 've been loosing my written English skills.

#23 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 22 July 2007 - 21:59

It's useful and interesting to discuss some phylosophical, psychological problems here. I feel that I 've been loosing my written English skills.
Your writing skills seem to be quite alright. smile.gif
As for the subjects to discuss… Well, I guess it's not necessary to observe such a serious subjects to get trained oneself. Sometimes even discussing about nothing makes a sense. Or discussing about what we are up to right now or whatever. Many people observe that nothing is worse than silence in conversation and I agree with this standpoint mostly. In virtual life it's way too easier to keep a chat as it doesn't include a lot of emotional factors which could make a break during a real discussion. That's obvious.

Well… guys, if you're reading it at the moment, it's an english flood thread. Just say Hello and maybe we'll manage to survive!! laugh.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Hexfire: 22 July 2007 - 22:00

#24 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 03 August 2007 - 03:28

Thread is now attached.
Improve your english & have fun. smile.gif

#25 Anna_S

Anna_S

anti-everything

• Жители HomeNet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,455 сообщений

Отправлено 16 August 2007 - 19:42

Well… guys, if you're reading it at the moment, it's an english flood thread. Just say Hello and maybe we'll manage to survive!! laugh.gif

Hello tongue.gif
))))))))))))))))

#26 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 17 August 2007 - 00:24

Hello tongue.gif
))))))))))))))))

That's all you can say to vindicate yourself? spiteful.gif

#27 Anna_S

Anna_S

anti-everything

• Жители HomeNet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,455 сообщений

Отправлено 17 August 2007 - 21:36

That's all you can say to vindicate yourself? spiteful.gif

Emm... No))) What do you wanna know? Your questions, my answers crazy.gif Go ahead!

#28 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 26 August 2007 - 23:58

alright,we were told to say 'hello'
here it is

HI crazy4.gif
i can even translate it

#29 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 09 September 2007 - 16:33

ok,i guess i should repeat it,but in a different way:
"Hello!is anybody here?!" bye.gif

#30 Anna_S

Anna_S

anti-everything

• Жители HomeNet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,455 сообщений

Отправлено 13 September 2007 - 19:42

Mmmm... I'm here once in a while. crazy.gif

#31 Эльминистер

Эльминистер

The Cudgel of Trash

• 3лоупотребляющие подписью
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,064 сообщений

Отправлено 26 September 2007 - 21:32

Hello to everebody! I have started to study english (upper intermediate) some day's ago and i want to increase my skill's. So, i'm open to any questiones and i want to speak about everethyng. My first question is about history - what are you think about the hottest dates of our history?

#32 Noname

Noname

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 491 сообщений

Отправлено 26 September 2007 - 21:48

Hello! I've understood that by saying "hottest dates" you mean "the most important dates". I am also interested in history especially the history of Russia. My scientific field is ethnography . The most important date for me in Russian history is the 9th of May -our Victory Day.

#33 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 26 September 2007 - 22:14

Hello to everebody! I have started to study english (upper intermediate) some day's ago and i want to increase my skill's. So, i'm open to any questiones and i want to speak about everethyng. My first question is about history - what are you think about the hottest dates of our history?

Well, mate... First of all you gotta cease putting the ' sign after plurals, it's quite a bit incorrect when we mean simple written english language. Just «Days» instead of «day's», etc.
As for your question, well, I'm not acquainted with history subject good enough to make a worthy answer. Exceptions are obvious dates, like Victory Day mentioned above, maybe USSR dissolution in some meaning, etc.. you see, nothing to be specially highlighted.

#34 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 02 October 2007 - 14:00

Hey guys, nobody wanna chat? If someone do, feel free to join channel #english @ RusNET. It's deadly silent most of the time, so let's try to get it fixed. Nobody mind?

#35 Эльминистер

Эльминистер

The Cudgel of Trash

• 3лоупотребляющие подписью
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,064 сообщений

Отправлено 21 October 2007 - 21:06

Yes, you have a point - let's stop deadly silence - what's about my question (german forum)? It's very important for me becouse i study german and i want to create special german forum if it's possible.

#36 Noname

Noname

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 491 сообщений

Отправлено 22 October 2007 - 00:35

I suppose the German forum will be dead too. But I'm for this idea. I study German and I don't mind talking about something in German.

#37 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 22 October 2007 - 01:25

Yes, you have a point - let's stop deadly silence - what's about my question (german forum)? It's very important for me becouse i study german and i want to create special german forum if it's possible.
I'm sorry. I know I promised you about it, I even created a thread in the hidden area (the one shown only to forum mods and admins) asking heads about possibility regarding the creation of this section or extend the current by separating it to several child ones. It's weird to confess, but nobody who is responsible for these things on this board responded to my request.

It's a always a tricky thing when it comes to creation of new sections/forums on the board since it requires a number of valid proofs to make such a decision. I'll try to revive this subject asking about it once again, but I think it would be the best if you contact these guys (admins) by yourself as you're the one who can figure out all the goals you pursue for bringing this section finally on.

Сообщение отредактировал Hexfire: 12 June 2008 - 01:51

#38 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 22 October 2007 - 02:16

Okay, let's carry on sleeping if you wish so… Wake me up when you changed your mind.

#39 9007

Пришедший

• Жители HomeNet
  • 43 сообщений

Отправлено 24 November 2007 - 16:53

spiteful.gif
Zdrasti vsem) a chem govorite?) A)
Ya ploho znau angliiskii rolleyes.gif

#40 Saure

Saure

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 14 сообщений

Отправлено 28 November 2007 - 19:43

Hi!
I don't want anybody here to feel insulted with my question, but what's the point of having an English forum on a Russian site, with no native speakers of English? We live in the age of internet, and i guess that everybody who posts to the forum can find a community in the web with English native speakers. Believe me, it's a much better idea to practice conversational skills with native speakers than with learners smile.gif

P.S. it's "to speak in English", not "on English"

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных