Сообщений в теме: 75

#61 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 13 July 2008 - 20:23

There was one positive moment: nothing disturbed you and you could concentrate on your study

:)that's the reason why i've been studying at night for almost 5 days in a row..
and now i feel as if i shifted to America, where time is completely opposite tongue.gif
when it is night here i feel fresh and awake)) and the other way round

Цитата
My question: What irritates you most of all?

if I was answering this question a few years back I would probably list many things..
But now, since I've been trying to work on this hard I should say there is nothing that makes me loose control
over myself in a way that it would irritate me. And even if I collide with this feeling it lasts for a second as i try
to cut it down in its root so it doesnt get spread around me and doesnt cause bad effect on others.
So I would say smile.gif ..that irritation isnt really a quality that any1 need to stick on to

If you got a chance to choose 1 foreign country you could visit, which one would you prefer?and what was it that you felt attracted about that place??

#62 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 14 July 2008 - 05:27

Hey people!
Excuse my absence. I was forced to move off of the forum for some time to sort out some things on my mind. Although I didn’t actually move anywhere nor had any actual obstacles to get round to posting, I did it deliberately due to personal reasons. I also planned to completely put off all the network-related business till the end of the summer, but after some cogitations which I've had time to come through, I finally gathered that it plainly doesn't make any sense nor any benefit. So I decided to get all the stuff back to its place. smile.gif
So, if you don't mind very much, I'll catch up with all I've missed for the last several days of my absence.

when do you feel you are more capable to study: at night or at a day time?why do you find impossible to concentrate at day/night time?
Although I've got pretty definite answer, it still depends pretty much.
Since the early days I've preferred night time to any other time whatever activity it touches, not necessarily my studying, but whatever else. I tend to couple it with my innate peculiarity of urge spending my time in silence and solitude. While most people genuinely find it from ”sort of disturbing” to ”completely unacceptable” and hence do their best to escape from loneliness, it's just the state and condition I find the most appealing to my existence, so to speak. :-) What does it have to do with initial question? Pretty much, in fact. I prefer nighttime as it gives more insurance that you're alone and nobody gives a care of what you're doing. And that's a huge advantage when it comes to considering it from the point of conditions for better concentration. However, as mentioned above, it sure has a number of remarkable drawbacks as well, such as broken day if you have something forthcoming the next day, a business or study. So yes, reverse side of the coin shows itself just by the next morning. That's why it’s still pretty much dependent, since while we're talking about preferred time for concentration, human is such a being that supposed to complete all his duties during the daytime, while night is the time he supposed to spend for mental and physical replenishment, i.e., having proper rest. Any other cases are mainly just a temporary exceptions, rather than clauses of some big rule, which is rarely acceptable for proper living, regardless if you like it or not. So, if you want to survive – accommodate.

My question: What irritates you most of all?
Misunderstanding, oblivion and inattention.
All this frigging bunch can result in horrendous disaster unless you know how to escape from it and sort things out, which, by the way, is not even always possible to do quickly, nor even at all sometimes. The whole seemingly long-standing and beautiful relationships can just sweep away because of some dull unnecessary misunderstanding. Things may turn out the way you never expected them to. People turn away from each other, loose connection and scratch the past. But the most dire thing of this deal is the revelation of one person's attitude towards another. The whole map can be uncovered and lose its colours, turning them to black & white after just one not overpassed obstacle. This sure is both people's fault, but still, it hardly matters when you face the ruins on a place of beautiful garden…

Цитата(dancinbaby @ Jul 13 2008, 21:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you got a chance to choose 1 foreign country you could visit, which one would you prefer?and what was it that you felt attracted about that place??
It would be England or US for sure.
I'm a very pragmatic type of person, hence I try to take as much benefit as possible from whatever it comes to. Right now I see absolutely no use from just travelling through the globe comparing one country's sights with another. Well, I've an internet and I can see it all umpteenthly until I'm stiff. It's not really useful.
There's a country, however, which I'd like to visit more than any other, it's Finland. In the future I'm planning to learn finnish language a bit, so maybe then I'll consider travelling there. Until then it's pretty useless either, as I'll for sure find it way enjoyable and attractive for myself to travel to England or US, to interact with natives and use and, hopefully, improve my english speaking skills, rather than stiffly gazing at various unnecessary sights I've never found attractive. Wisdom, practical knowledge and information, that's what I find attractive in the first place, not the nicely looking useless sights.

What makes you think your existence isn't worthless?
a big question. smile.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Hexfire: 14 July 2008 - 05:31

#63 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 15 July 2008 - 23:21

I've preferred night time to any other time whatever activity it touches, not necessarily my studying, but whatever else

same here smile.gif
I don't even know why but when it comes to night time I start getting all these, as my mum calls them, "persuasive ideas biggrin.gif " existence of which I didnt even know about while it was a day time. And so I often start my activities kind of late...yea.."kind of":))
Though I guess it is not at all good if it comes to having a proper rest, that Hexfire mentioned above))
The whole seemingly long-standing and beautiful relationships can just sweep away because of some dull unnecessary misunderstanding. Things may turn out the way you never expected them to. People turn away from each other, loose connection and scratch the past. But the most dire thing of this deal is the revelation of one person's attitude towards another

wow..this is so precisely said
coz i've been through this kind of situation (as many of us surly have) caused by misunderstanding and noticed that I suddenly felt feeble…powerless and as if there is nothing I could change, just so hopeless, which is the most sad thing about the whole situation

About Finland..To me its like some unknown mysterious country as my knowledge about it could be easily equated to a zero=). But I was fortunate to know a few people from those lands)) And it would be just So weird of me if I hadn’t mentioned anything about them here..so ye: they seemed to be veeery nice tongue.gif

Цитата
What makes you think your existence isn't worthless?

Now, with your permission, I would like to answer to a big question:))
It is really a hard question as when I looked inside myself to see the answer I realized that it is there, but from my lack of talking skills I am afraid I will not be able to express myself properly.
But despite of this lack I shall try to…
My answer will sound very simple: it is Love. Many people find this word very common but I would like to make a little remark here. Love is something so deep that when we have this real feeling inside of us we have everything. And I’m not talking here about love between a man and a women(which can be also a part of love that I’m trying to describe if it is expressed in its beautiful form without any self-interest) but I’m talking about the Eternal Love which I think is the reason of all the existence. It is a love that is expressed in a fragrance of a flower and a smile of a mother..It is that love purity of which should be worshiped, respected and that should be given the highest place. When I feel that I am capable to be a conductor of this real love, when I feel it flowing through me towards the others I feel that my existence is not useless and as if something great is taking place and that I am honoured to witness it. But to achieve that state where you completely are able to express it is not such an easy thing as it seems to be. As when it comes to different circumstances that can affect in such a way that a person can loose a desire to place love above all the incidentce. It is hard because it is unconditioned Love. As a human living on this Earth, being surrounded by millions of other humans I recogn that the aim of my life is to achieve this love. And while I put all my efforts to do it I actually exist and every minute discover something new for myself as love is something..that is just bottomless and never ending. Travelling on the path of love we can have an endless journey of self-improvement that will be the most joy-giving and is actually the only right path..it is a path of truth.

#64 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 15 July 2008 - 23:50

forgot to ask!
the following question i've been asking myself for a several number of times but never really gave a proper answer to:
why do you come here (on this forum)?what is it that makes you speak to people you don't even know and might never meet in real life?what's the use?what do you get out of having a conversation with a person you have no idea about(and vice versa)?

-too many of 'what', i know:)

Сообщение отредактировал dancinbaby: 15 July 2008 - 23:51

#65 Noname

Noname

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 491 сообщений

Отправлено 19 July 2008 - 22:12

I think that forums are the special type of social intercourse. Sometimes such discussions can help you to formulate your ideas better (if the topic is worth answering. So forums are an interchange of opinions and impressions. For the most part you speak not with a concrete person but with a representative of a specific point of view. This peculiar feature of forums is quite positive I suppose.

If you had enough time and opportunities what language (except English) - European or not European, maybe oriental or etc - would you begin to learn? And why?

Сообщение отредактировал Noname: 19 July 2008 - 22:15

#66 aLeX 0 0 7

aLeX 0 0 7

Пришедший

• Жители HomeNet
  • 84 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2008 - 18:01

Hello

#67 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 18 November 2008 - 18:04

greetz..

#68 Scream8

Scream8

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 6 сообщений

Отправлено 24 March 2009 - 15:51

If you had enough time and opportunities what language (except English) - European or not European, maybe oriental or etc - would you begin to learn? And why?

I would like to learn Italian and Chinese.
Why? Because I started them to learn about 2 years ago rolleyes.gif

And you?

#69 Noname

Noname

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 491 сообщений

Отправлено 30 April 2009 - 21:07

I would like to learn Italian and Chinese.
Why? Because I started them to learn about 2 years ago rolleyes.gif

And you?

I would like to learn Chinese or Japanese because they' re totally different from European languages. The hieroglyphs and the linguistic structures are interesting. Besides I would like to improve my German. I like this language because German culture (literature, films) attracts me. Generally it's difficult to explain your preferences in learning languages.

My question: What' s the best thing of being an adult?

#70 Ceny

Ceny

Местный

• Жители HomeNet
  • PipPip
  • 833 сообщений

Отправлено 17 May 2009 - 02:21

My question: What' s the best thing of being an adult?
Mainly - you have not any restrictions you had in childhood - more freedom. Also there is no way any other adult can molest you. :D (stupid joke, sry).
Right to make decisions, to vote, to have a choice - everything of these are privileges of adults in common.

My question: What's the most extreme thing you've ever done in your life?

#71 Noname

Noname

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 491 сообщений

Отправлено 19 May 2009 - 22:28

My question: What's the most extreme thing you've ever done in your life?

It seems to me that the most extreme thing I've ever done in my life was the trip from the backcountry district Ust'-Koksa in the Altai Republic to Novosibirsk and with the scarcity of money during the day. It was the end of the ethnographic expedition in summer 2006 and I had to return home alone. The distance which I overcame was quite long and the places there were remote and with bad transport connection. But fortunately I got to Novosibirsk without any accidents.

My question: If you had an opportunity to be an animal, what animal would you choose? And why?

#72 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 08 June 2009 - 10:53

My question: If you had an opportunity to be an animal, what animal would you choose? And why?

That would probably be dolphin, unless otherwise a bird that I'd choose instead had a longer lifetime; but since birds are a lot more limited in this aspect, my choose would fall in favour of the former. Plus, sea I think is a lot more interesting place for daily existence than is our very known environment, even though this time we would deal with a tad "another approach", so to speak.

Question: [having admitted something like that sounded before], if you had a chance to figure up a ratio, or maybe a percentage, of your attitude to solitude, what would it be like? Say, 90% implies near-complete inclination, while 10% means you're likely unsatisfied of that stance when it occurs there for you. Meanwhile, 50% means that you're neutral to it and would prefer equally to be in a solitude and/or to carry social life, without prominent disposition to any.

Сообщение отредактировал Hexfire: 08 June 2009 - 10:55

#73 Noname

Noname

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 491 сообщений

Отправлено 09 July 2009 - 13:02

Question: [having admitted something like that sounded before], if you had a chance to figure up a ratio, or maybe a percentage, of your attitude to solitude, what would it be like? Say, 90% implies near-complete inclination, while 10% means you're likely unsatisfied of that stance when it occurs there for you. Meanwhile, 50% means that you're neutral to it and would prefer equally to be in a solitude and/or to carry social life, without prominent disposition to any.[/font]

My ratio which shows my inclination to solitude is 10% of solitude and 90% of aspiration for people. In spite of this I feel well alone with myself. But I prefer being with people. Perhaps that's why I've chosen teaching as a main occupation.

My question: what is the perfect, the best rest for you?

#74 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 01 September 2009 - 18:42

Question: [having admitted something like that sounded before], if you had a chance to figure up a ratio, or maybe a percentage, of your attitude to solitude, what would it be like? Say, 90% implies near-complete inclination, while 10% means you're likely unsatisfied of that stance when it occurs there for you. Meanwhile, 50% means that you're neutral to it and would prefer equally to be in a solitude and/or to carry social life, without prominent disposition to any.[/font]

I'd say mine is 60-65%
To me communication with people is very important. One can find out a lot about one’s own self by interacting with others and also - learn a lot from those he/she is interacting with.
And I also find ‘collectivity’ to be the main ‘power’ of humanity. When we are collective in something, then, whatever our activities are- they are, then, the most effective. The task is to make all our activities become only benefit-bringing for All the humanity (I believe, there is nothing impossible). Yes, this sounds global. But now I’m coming back to myself…because when it comes to changing the World most wise thing is to look in a mirror. I try to learn how to enjoy in collectivity. Sometimes, most of the time, it is not so easy. But I practice a “see good” method which I invented for myself. There is too much of “bad” all around and, so, keeping my attention on it will not help things change for the better. So I try to find this precious “good” in people and unite with them. If many of us will try this method, I think..the unity of the world will certainly take its place soon or later.

But solitude is even more important. Every minute of my life I try to introspect (as I've already said once before). In this way I try to improve my personality according to the picture of an ideal human being that I am dreaming to become one day. I know - this picture itself is not so perfect because..how can I know what is perfect if I had not yet become that? Well..I see difference between ‘knowing’ and ‘feeling’. I ‘know’ with my brain but I ‘feel’ with my heart or, in other words, with something that never deceives..something which is not understood by my brain but when I don’t listen to it I always regret it. So I feel what an ideal human being is and correct its picture (which was, thus, formed in my mind) from time to time. Back to the topic: what helps me to do it? – Solitude.
Its advantage is - when there is no one around the only person who is around is – YOU yourself.
And that’s when I get a chance to see myself as a witness and find out what to do next.

Цитата(Noname @ Jul 9 2009, 14:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My question: what is the perfect, the best rest for you?

The best rest would be staying somewhere outside the house or any building and far from daily routine. Perfect rest is obtained when you are close to nature and feel oneness with it at least for some time. Nature has this amazing quality of rejuvenating and filling up with its freshness. For example, when I stay for a week somewhere in the Altai Mountains I notice that the more I stay there the less I think and the less I worry about things. What makes us tired? I don’t know how about others but for me the answer would be – thinking. Physical weariness is gone when we go to bed in time and wake up after 6-7 hours..but mental tiredness – that’s what most of the people are sufferening from nowadays, I guess. But nature accepts and dissolves all of it.

Q: Do you agree that man-made laws are useless for good(behaving) people as well as for bad(behaving)?
First ones do not need it, while second ones are not becoming better…

From your point of view, please…

(mm..I hope I’ve put the question correctly and it is clear..)

Сообщение отредактировал dancinbaby: 01 September 2009 - 18:43

#75 Nox Metus

Nox Metus

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 50 сообщений

Отправлено 10 March 2010 - 19:10

The best rest would be staying somewhere outside the house or any building and far from daily routine. Perfect rest is obtained when you are close to nature and feel oneness with it at least for some time.

The word “rest” in English does not have a connotation we are used to using in Russian. In English it is strictly literal: to lay down and probably sleep, in motionless state. It does not assume activity such as we do when we vacate, hang out, or entertain ourselves in spare time. But I believe you answered in fact a question about the best way of spending spare time, vacating, relaxing, not “resting”.

#76 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 16 November 2010 - 23:02

The best rest would be staying somewhere outside the house or any building and far from daily routine. Perfect rest is obtained when you are close to nature and feel oneness with it at least for some time.

The word “rest” in English does not have a connotation we are used to using in Russian. In English it is strictly literal: to lay down and probably sleep, in motionless state. It does not assume activity such as we do when we vacate, hang out, or entertain ourselves in spare time. But I believe you answered in fact a question about the best way of spending spare time, vacating, relaxing, not “resting”.

You've got a point
BUT i guess you did not read my answer till the end

i sad
Цитата
Physical weariness is gone when we go to bed in time and wake up after 6-7 hours..but mental tiredness – that’s what most of the people are suffering from nowadays, I guess. But nature accepts and dissolves all of it.

i dont need rest for my body- i sleep every night and that's enough for me
but here i was talking about mental tiredness that we need a rest from. ... that i...need a rest from:)

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 2

0 пользователей, 2 гостей, 0 анонимных