• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 10

#1 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 03:24

I tried to organize all this very quickly, so I could miss something, or maybe you something don't understand, or you just have some questions - feel free to ask it here.

#2 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 06:45

Well done indeed. There's nothing to ask about at the moment as we've just started, however the topic will still be useful. I think this thread is also has to be attached since it's closely concerned with the section environment.

something don't understand something
would be better... smile.gif

#3 scorrrp

scorrrp

Местный

• Жители HomeNet
  • PipPip
  • 807 сообщений

Отправлено 26 January 2007 - 18:40

Well done indeed. There's nothing to ask about at the moment as we've just started, however the topic will still be useful. I think this thread is also has to be attached since it's closely concerned with the section environment.

would be better... smile.gif

and ANYTHING is the best...

#4 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 27 January 2007 - 04:31

would be better... smile.gif[/font]

In this topic you have to ask questions (and as I understand you have to have a lot questions, 'cause you didn't understand the idea of this part of the forum).
If you want to exercise your power in grammar - take TOEFL or so... wink.gif It's forum, I don't write official document, and scorrrp is right
Цитата
ANYTHING is the best...

smile.gif

#5 Hexfire

Hexfire

• Модераторы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 сообщений

Отправлено 27 January 2007 - 18:11

Idea of the section is clear, there is just nothing to ask about atm, that's just all.
Btw, it seems for me that scorrrp meant that the word "anything" would be the best in the case above, rather than any of the cases are okay. Anyway it doesn't matter at all and I agree with you upon your point of not bothereng about perfect write, nevertheless it's the goal of this subsection that we all have to pursue to, that is to make people write clear and correct. Well, don't wanna proceed making offtopic as the written doesn't concern questions. Don't bother about it. :wink:

In addition, even the post like the ones above will bring its benefit, so nothing is done in vain, really. I observe the point, that saying delirium sometimes better than saying nothing, so that's the case. smile.gif

updated.

Сообщение отредактировал Hexfire: 27 January 2007 - 18:35

#6 andrun

andrun

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 01:07

Good idea, but what if my English is not very good ;( ...

#7 Zhizn

Zhizn

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 01:13

Hi peter. i have quastion. do y a native speaker and why are you doing this?

#8 dancinbaby

dancinbaby

Прохожий

• Жители HomeNet
  • Pip
  • 252 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 01:23

yea..i also though of this..dont u have enough practice of english language? like i mean,come one man u live in USA!! :happy:

#9 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 02:41

Good idea, but what if my English is not very good ;( ...

I hope, we're gonna learn how to speak English here. All of us have (or had) a language barrier and if you want to overcome it - you have to talk. I believe, we're going to help each other and to prop up each other. So, in my opinion, speaking in small groups of people who also lear English is the best way to overcome this barrier and to increase you English. You have to face your fears wink.gif

#10 Peter_b

Peter_b

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 28 January 2007 - 03:52

Hi peter. i have quastion. do y a native speaker and why are you doing this?

Hello. No, I'm not a native speaker. I just like you - I want to practice my speaking. Unfortunately, practise with professional tutor is very expensive and just talking with american people isn't very helpful. Why? They speak very quickly, very often with strong accent, their language is very idiomatic, they don't tend to correct you - they just don't care how you speak. So, it can be very confused. Also, for example, in the USA you can find a lot English courses. They are very expensive (fulltime 2 months course costs ~$2300) but people pay this money. But why? They live in the USA! Because it's the best way to learn English, I mean to be in group of people which also learn English.
And the last, as my teacher said - I'd known a lot about investment when I was just investor, but I became a professional only when I've started to teach investment wink.gif

#11 Tianna

Tianna

Пришедший

• Жители
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 13 June 2008 - 16:56

Hi Peter!

Is this forum still active?

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 анонимных